Celine's Sensitive Side...: yes or no?

Celine's Sensitive Side...

i made this site when i was in the first year of highschool and for some reason (i grew up), i stopped updating my posts in here... i was gonna erase this site permanently, but i kinda like having it around still... soo... i'm leaving it alone for a while... :D

Monday, September 19, 2005

yes or no?

Sometimes I stare at you, but you just don't see,
I can't help, but imagine us together, you and me...
It's fun when we talk about stupoid stuff,
Spending time everyday is just not enough...
I love it when you something that makes me giggle inside,
But sometimes I think our worlds may never collide...
I can't help, but feel insecure sometimes,
But that changes when you do a poem that rhymes...
Sometimes I think that I don't deserve to be with you,
But when you look at me, it changes my view...
"Why do you like him?" my conscience once questioned,
"Because... I don't know," I reckoned...
"Why did you ask?" I continued the interrogation,
"So you can know how you feel," replied the annoying notion...
"You don't have to know everything,
Just sit back, and you'll know the meaning..."
This conversation stopped,
But a new idea popped...

"Can you actually call what I'm feeling right now,
LOVE?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home