Celine's Sensitive Side...: hugs and kisses...

Celine's Sensitive Side...

i made this site when i was in the first year of highschool and for some reason (i grew up), i stopped updating my posts in here... i was gonna erase this site permanently, but i kinda like having it around still... soo... i'm leaving it alone for a while... :D

Saturday, March 19, 2005

hugs and kisses...

All I need is just a small hug...

A hug that I can remember until the day I die,
A hug that can remind me how much you care about me,
A hug that can remind you of me,
A hug that defines our relationship,
A hug that everyone wants...

All I need is just a little kiss...

A kiss that can destroy our friendship,
A kiss that can tell you how much I love you,
A kiss that can give me sparks whenever I remember it,
A kiss that goes beyond the laws of physics,
A kiss that everyone wants...


I finally got both of them, but I'm still
not in a bliss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home