Celine's Sensitive Side...: confused...

Celine's Sensitive Side...

i made this site when i was in the first year of highschool and for some reason (i grew up), i stopped updating my posts in here... i was gonna erase this site permanently, but i kinda like having it around still... soo... i'm leaving it alone for a while... :D

Monday, March 14, 2005

confused...

I'm so confused!
Do I like him or the other one?

He is really nice and sweet, but he's insensitive,
The other one is really smart and sensitive, but doesn't have manners.

He is talented, but he's boastful about it,
The other one is also talented, but he's humble about it.

He is jealous of the other one whenever the other one talks to me,
The other one likes someone else.

He hugs me whenever he misses me,
The other one hugs me when he feels like it.

Whenever he looks into my eyes, he smiles and covers his face,
Whenever the other one looks into my eyes, he laughs and says I have a crush on him.

I finally chose him,
but
yet...
I'm still confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home